Chartwell, Lunch and Emmetts Garden (20 Jun 18)
- All coach travel is by comfortable coach;
- The services of our friendly courier throughout the day;
- Lunch at Chartwell;
- Entrance fees to Chartwell and Emmetts Garden.
Whether you are eager to visit the fascinating rooms of the house, or delve into Sir Winston’s studio, you will gain a real insight into Churchill’s private world. We have also included lunch at Chartwell house.
Emmetts Garden is a hillside garden at Ide Hill with views over the Weald of Kent. Enjoy the ambience of Emmetts Garden with its unique collection of plants and trees. Renowned for its spectacular views. Emmetts Garden has something for everyone. The old stables café and shop promise a warm welcome for all.
- 11:00 arrive Chartwell.
- 12:30 Have lunch.
- 14:00 depart Chartwell.
- 14:30 arrive Emmetts Garden.
- 16:30 depart Emmetts Garden.
- Return to joining points between 18:00—19:00.
Coach Joining Points and Pickup Times (ORANGE route)
- 07:45 Yateley — Dog & Partridge
- 07:55 Blackwater — Bus Stop Aldi Rosemary Lane
- 08:00 Darby Green — Tesco Express at the corner of Sandhurst Lane
- 08:05 Sandhurst — Library Bus Stop on Yorktown Road
- 08:10 Owlsmoor — Parade Bus Stop on Yeovil Road
- 08:15 College Town - Jolly Farmer Bus Stop
- 08:25 Camberley — bus stop outside Railway Station main entrance
- 08:35 Frimley — Ye Olde White Hart
- 08:45 Farnborough — Main Railway Station
- 09:00 Fleet — Oatsheaf Hotel Bus Stop
- 09:15 Aldershot — Princes Hall
- 09:30 Farnham - Bus stop outside Marlborough Head pub.