Getaway to the delightful port of St-Malo with Brittany Ferries
From £79 per person including inside cabin and 12 hours ashore
Departs Monday 22 May, 2017
BOOK NOW - SELLING OUT FAST!
Peter Kirk, our Managing Director, took a small group of travellers to Saint Malo last September where they had a wonderful time aboard the Bretagne cruise ferry and in St-Malo, Brittany.
- Return coach travel to/from Portsmouth.
- Return ferry service to/from St-Malo aboard Brittany Ferries Bretagne.
- 2 or 4 berth cabin with en suite facilities (see table below for priced options).
- Live entertainment onboard.
- 12 hours ashore in Saint-Malo.
The Cruise Ferry and Saint-Malo
Brittany Ferries Bretagne offers a range of two and four berth cabins. You will find a good choice for dining options such as the self-service restaurant, à la carte dining and a café. There are two bars, two cinemas shops, games and live entertainment.
The delightful port of St Malo provides a great getaway surrounded by historic city walls and naturally beautiful landscapes. You can easily spend the whole day exploring or relaxing. There are large sandy beaches such as Grande Plage lined with bars and restaurants. The walled city is renowned for its 18th century ramparts, a fascinating seafaring history and an independent spirit. The Chateau de St Malo contains the town museum
and there are galleries and cafés to relax in and enjoy the local culture.
Things to do in Saint-Malo
Brittany Ferries have produced some excellent guides to spending your 12 hours in St-Malo here: http://www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/guides/inspiration/24-hours/st-malo
Cabins and Prices
|Cabin Type||Price (Per Person)|
|4 berth inside (based on 3 or 4 persons sharing)||£79|
|2 berth inside (based on 2 persons sharing)||SOLD OUT|
|2 berth inside (for sole occupancy)||SOLD OUT|
|4 berth inside (based on 2 persons sharing)||£109|
|4 berth outside club* (based on 3 or 4 persons sharing)||£99|
|4 berth outside (based on 3 or 4 persons sharing)||£89|
|4 berth outside (based on 2 persons sharing)||£119|
|4 berth outside club* (based on 2 persons sharing)||£129|
* Outside Club cabins also have a TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
All cabins are air conditioned with ensuite facilities, fresh linen, towels, soap/shower gel and you'll also find at least 1 continental plug socket.
Your Itinerary for the 2 night mini-cruise to St Malo 22-24 May, 2017
- Monday 22 May - 20:15 depart Portsmouth
- Tuesday 23 May - 08:15 arrive Saint-Malo
- Tuesday 23 May - 20:30 depart Saint-Malo
- Wednesday 24 May - 07:45 arrive Portsmouth
- Wednesday 24 May - 10:00 – 11:00 return by coach to your pickup point.
Coach Joining Points
- 15:50 Bracknell - Coach bay opp. The Goose PH at the bus station
- 16:05 Wokingham - Broad Street Bus Stop Pizza Express
- 16:20 Crowthorne - High Street bus stop outside HSBC
- 16:25 Sandhurst - bus stop outside the library
- 16:35 Camberley - Bus stop outside the Railway Station
- 16:40 Frimley - Ye Olde White Hart
- 16:45 Farnborough - Main Railway Station
- 17:00 Aldershot - Princes Hall.