Sail in comfort aboard Brittany Ferries stunning Pont-Aven cruise ferry to the Northern Coast of Spain 15-17 October, 2017
From £135 per person including 2 nights in the same en-suite cabin and 3 hours to explore Santander's elegant city centre.
Book by 31st May to secure your cabin.
Experience the kind of service and facilities normally only found on cruise ships aboard Brittany Ferries £100 million flagship cruise ferry with a wide choice of dining, entertainment, great value shopping and superbly appointed en-suite cabins. The ship berths right in the city centre so you won't waste any time exploring Santander. NB. You will have the same cabin there and back.
- Coach travel to Plymouth 15 October;
- Coach travel from Portsmouth 17 October;
- Our courier accompanies you for the duration of the trip;
- Return ferry service to/from Santander aboard Brittany Ferries Pont-Aven;
- 2 or 4 berth cabin with en suite facilities, air-conditioning, radio and seating (see table below for priced options);
- Live on-board entertainment;
- 3 hours ashore in Santander.
The Cruise Ferry and Santander
Brittany Ferries Port-Aven boasts a superb pool and leisure area, a promenade for pleasant deck strolls, and a dramatic five deck high atrium with panoramic views from the lifts. You'll find a good standard of dining and facilities, with an a la carte restaurant, cocktail piano bar, 2-storey lounge bar and entertainment area.
Surrounded by mountains and countryside, the streets of Santander wind up through the hilly landscape to afford fantastic views of the Cantabrian Sea, which supplies the city's restaurants with fantastic seafood. Alameda de Oviedo Boulevard is lined with shops and street vendors. Must-sees include the imposing Royal Palace of La Magdalena, located at the highest point of Magdalena Peninsula, consisting of well-preserved noble rooms.
Things to do in Santander
Brittany Ferries have produced a guide to Santander here: http://www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/guides/spain/cantabria/santander
Cabins and Prices
|Cabin Type||Price (Per Person)|
|4 berth inside (based on 3 or 4 persons sharing)||£135|
|2 berth inside (based on 2 persons sharing)||£149|
|4 berth inside (based on 2 persons sharing)||£179|
|2 berth inside (for sole occupancy)||£185|
|4 berth outside (based on 3 or 4 persons sharing)||£155||4 berth outside (based on 2 persons sharing)||£195|
All cabins have individually controlled air conditioning with ensuite facilities, comfortable seating, radio, fresh linen, towels, soap/shower gel and you'll also find at least 1 continental plug socket.
Your Itinerary for our 2 night mini-cruise to Santander 15-17 October, 2017
- Sunday 15 October - 15:45 depart Plymouth.
- Monday 16 October - 12:15 arrive Santander.
- Monday 16 October - 15:15 depart Santander.
- Tuesday 17 October - 14:15 arrive Portsmouth
- Tuesday 17 October - 16:00 – 17:00 return by coach to your pickup point.
Coach Joining Points
- 08:00 Bracknell - Coach bay opp. The Goose PH at the bus station
- 08:15 Wokingham - Broad Street Bus Stop Pizza Express
- 08:30 Crowthorne - High Street bus stop outside HSBC
- 08:35 Sandhurst - bus stop outside the library
- 08:45 Camberley - Bus stop outside the Railway Station
- 08:55 Frimley - Ye Olde White Hart
- 09:00 Farnborough - Main Railway Station
- 09:15 Aldershot - Princes Hall.